Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shameless: Season 1, Episode 11: Top Lines


Debs walking in on Fiona singing the national anthem with her leg behind her head:
D: “Am I going to have to learn how to do that when I start having sex?”
F: “This has nothing to do with sex.”
D: “Then it’s even weirder...”

Fiona and the “Snob Mob” moms:
Moms: “Must be nice not to own a home and have to deal with stuff”
Fiona: “Yeah, gives me more time to buy drugs and fence stolen goods.”

Frank singing a little tune:
“I’m getting some cash today … I don’t care what you say … Just stay the fuck out of my way…”

An ironic question coming from Debbie and Carl’s father:
“Shouldn’t someone be watching you?”

Jasmine and Fiona:
J: “How about we go grab some coffee?”
F: “I don’t do coffee.”
J: “Tea?”
F: “No, I mean, I do coffee – I just don’t have the luxury of doing it in the middle of the day like you people.”

Carl staring at Frank:
F: “What?”
C: “I’ve never seen you use deodorant before.”
F: “You should come with me?”
C: “Why?”
F: “It’s time you learn the family business son.”

Frank reading the resume Debs typed him up:
“A passionate professional who brings creative solution from the idea phase to fruition … you know me so well.”

Lip and Ian on his potential biological father:
I: "Look, he’s going to be a douchebag, no matter who he is.”
L: “He can’t be any worse than Frank.”
I: “He’s a Gallagher...”
L: “Maybe he'll take you to a game or you know, kick in some scratch for college, or give you a kidney. Hell, a birthday card once a year - that's a win, right?"

Carl making a move on a fellow pre-teen:
Carl: “Wanna go out sometime?”
Girl: “I’m only 12.”
Carl: “It’s cool, I’m into older women.”

Debs and Frank:
D: “I don’t like your getting hurt on purpose to make money – isn’t that cheating?”
F: “I prefer to think of it as helping”
D: “You do?”
F: “Yeah, when I collect workman’s comp. some lady has to fill out the paperwork that’s her job – if it wasn’t for me she’d be unemployed.”

Ian and Lip:
I: “So why is it we’ve never met any of Frank’s brothers?”
L: “Family reunions are for families.”

Debs to Steve:
“It’s unnatural for a kid to hold a secret for so long … I’m gonna crack.”

Frank and his new “work buddy”:
Frank: “How did Lorenzo get the Big E?”
Buddy: “Inhaling chemical fumes.”
Frank: “That’s all it took?”

Lip looking at an old family photo album of Clayton’s:
“Wow, Frank around the communion wine – that must have been quite a challenge.”

Ian confronting Lip:
I: “This is about you, alright? Not me … Look, we all have our problems with Frank, but he’s still my father and Fiona’s my sister, and you’re my brother. Debbie, Carl, Liam … we’re a family.”
L: “But Ian, you could have a sweet life here.”
I: “I’m happy with who we are – even if your not.”


No comments:

Post a Comment