Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shameless: Season 1, Episode 10: Top Lines


Lip:
“Congratulations Mom, you always knew how to pick ‘em!”

More Lip:
“Next time you’re thinking about dropping in, don’t – you’ve fucked up our lives enough already.”

Frank making some sense:
Bob: “Monica needs to know the kids aren’t gonna hate her.”
Frank: “It’s too late – they already hate her!”

Mandy and Ian:
M: “Kash had better move his family back to Baghdad before Mickey gets out”
I: “He’s from Evanston …”

Tony to Fiona, after learning Steve bought the house next door:
“Hope he can get the smell out … Harris was dead on the toilet a long time before we found him.”

Frank back to not making sense:
Frank: “The boy needs to be with his mother”
Fiona: “He is with his mother … until she decides to take off again”

Frank on Sheila:
“She’s like mouth herpes – the gift that keeps on giving”

Kev:
“Two lesbians at home and the promise of cash? Maybe your luck has changed Frank.”

V helping Fiona find a lawyer:
“What about the lady who helped get Debbie and Carl back after Frank locked them in the car at Indian Bingo?”

The lawyer’s office:
Lawyer: “You have a case?”
Fiona: “I have a folder”
Lawyer: “…. You’re father, Frank Gallagher – wow, he’s a live one.”

Lip and Ian on the DNA tests:
L: “It’s actually pretty cool, there’s a lot of shit we can figure out about ourselves in here.”
I: “Yeah, like if we got the alcoholic gene from Frank.”
L: “Yeah the dumb gene from Monica.”
I: “Or if any of us are going to turn out to be gay.”


Ian talking to Mickey in prison:
I: “Uh, I miss you.”
M: “You say that again, I’ll rip your tongue out of your head.”

Fiona breaking the news to Frank:
Fiona: “Congratualtions, you’re still the father.”
Frank: “Oooh, I thought that was always just a rumor about Nana Gallgher having an affair with that sax player.”

One of Frank’s reasons why Monica will be back:
“Or penis grief … that’s when you wake-up in the middle of the night and say ‘somebody help me, I just fucked a lady”

Monica:
“Fiona you’re mad, I was married to Frank for 18 years, it’s like swallowing broken glass everyday – I get it”


Monica on who Ian’s father is:
M: “Honestly sweetie, I don’t know – there was that week in ’95 where I did a lot of pcp…”
Frank: “You did pcp? Without me? You promised we would do that together!”

Lip:
“I like the idea of Monica cheating on Frank, it really keeps my image of you right on track mom”

Carl and Debs:
C: “How can two ladies get married?”
D: ‘They’re lesbians …”

Fiona:
“If you love any of us in anyway, you’ll leave Liam, take your girlfriend, get in your truck, and never come back.”

No comments:

Post a Comment