Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shameless: Season 1, Episode 3: Top Lines


Frank describing the atmosphere at the Jackson's: 
“First time in my life I actually felt like I belong somewhere.”

Carl leaving the living room to Ian and Mandy:
I: “You leaving?”
C: “Yeah, enjoy getting herpes!”

Kev repossessing his toaster from Carl:
K: “That’s my toaster”
C: “I’m trying to make melted man”
K: “Well use a blowtorch like a normal kid”

Lip suprised to see Steve:
“Back for more abuse? You’re like a boomerang.”

Steve upon hearing about Tony and Fiona
Steve: “What exactly does hook-up mean?”
Kev: “Last time I checked, it means penis goes into vagina.”

Tony admitting to Fiona he was a virgin: 
T: “I’ve waited a long time for last night to happen.”
F: “Coach of the year is a big deal ... I’m sure you’ll win again.”

Lip commenting on the Mr. Perry plan:
Lip: “It’s kind of retardidly brilliant”
Fiona: “Or brilliantly retarded.”

Frank dropping the bombshell Aunt Ginger is dead:
Frank: “Don’t give me a hard time about this, I’ve been very upset, I’m in mourning.”
Fiona: “When did she die?”
Frank: “12 years ago.”

Debbie picking out a puppy fake aunt:
“I like that one.”

Frank to Fiona, at the nursing home:
“For the record, I don’t want to be sent to a place like this.”
“Don’t worry, you’ll outlive us all.”

Debbie's last ditch effort to keep "Aunt Ginger":
“She can’t go back … she didn’t mean to pee in the plants!”

No comments:

Post a Comment